Hello and Welcome 3/4T

Hi everyone, this is Miss Taylor here ;) I am going to use this space to provide you with online resources, such as a link to the Ultranet and links to many Interactive Maths and Literacy Games. I hope you enjoy them. Please let me know if you have any fun links I could add for you. Miss Taylor.

Friday 1 July 2011

Fabulous Forces – Our Foil Boat Experiment

3/4T's Foil Boats. What great designs!!

We predicted that this boat would hold 20 marbles.

But it only held 12 marbles …… sinking, sinking, sinking !!

The design of this boat was fantastic, it held 163 marbles!!!!
Have a look at the surface area of this boat, and the depth of the sides!
Well Done Daniel and Matthew W !!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I did not get to see all of your boats I was making cool things with my kid's hope person. I hope you had lots of fun doing it with Miss Taylor EMMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Matthew W and Daniel boat are great pia Isaac Aiden's brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI evreyone I hope you are having a aweome hoilday and School is coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am very exicited about school because theres lots of intresting stuff like swimming and camp and also something very intresting mrs patel is going to india i am looking fowward to camp becuse i have never been and this is my first time "i can't belive it!"and also swimming because at the end of swimming you get to goon a water slide whitch is so funn and on the first day they kinda test you on how good you are a then they pick a group for you to go in for your swimming level.mrs patel gets to go to india but i dont know why but that is very intresting i hope i see you all at school cya class and teacher :p cya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!metin/mentoss

    ReplyDelete
  5. metin i kinda got some mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone!
    Great to hear from you Metin! We have a lot of fun and exciting things happening this term!
    Miss T

    ReplyDelete

Favourite Fruit